Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Brandon Weeden didn't know what he was doing as a kid either.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post

Damn that dude got old. Look at his gullet! He's got bird gullet.
        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          Wood dew 30 years ago...
          See how big that bikini bottom is?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            See how big that bikini bottom is?

Wouldn't bother me.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
              Princess [/IMG]

Carrie Fisher, 59, gave TV host Graham Norton more than he bargained for when she revealed her naughty side during filming for Friday night's The Graham Norton Show.

'I told her not to go through the crew like wildfire': Carrie Fisher's advice to single Star Wars co-star Daisy Ridley after making candid sex toy Christmas gift revelation

Comment

• Daisy has some serious man jowls.

Comment

• AT&T girl, hot damn!

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Damn man, where have you been hiding? "Lily" has been on my radar for a while now. I'd switch to AT&T if she'd lemme touch a titty.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Damn man, where have you been hiding? "Lily" has been on my radar for a while now. I'd switch to AT&T if she'd lemme touch a titty.
                      Oh me too, I've always had a thing for her just from the ATT commercials but seeing her outside of the commercials puts her on a whole other level, I guess she is from Russia too eh.
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• I dig the Toyota chick, very milfy

Comment

• I just fell in love.....

Comment

• I've been in love with that little slut Lilly, I knew from the commercials she was fine as fuck! Thanks Tyler, I have some material now...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              I've been in love with that little slut Lilly, I knew from the commercials she was fine as fuck! Thanks Tyler, I have some material now...
                              I saw her hotness there, but damn....damn...damn....

Comment

• she played the goth chick on Silicon Valley for a couple of episodes

Comment

Working...
                                X