Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Difference in attitude? I've stopped caring about who gets shot and who doesn't, what was the toy gun thing in reference to?
      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Tamir Rice, but if you dont care it doesnt matter.

Comment

• Tamir Rice used this in a public park, pointing it at people. Someone called it in to police. Police were not informed it was "probably a fake". They rolled up on the scene hard as fuck and put the kid down when he started to wave it at them.

Handled terribly all around. Cops came on super SUPER fucking aggressive instead of making any attempt what so ever to ever determine what the situation was, kid got shot. Dumb ass parents not watching their kid, knowing what he had, knowing what he was doing, and not telling him what he shouldn't be doing. Sad case all around. IMO, cops should have seen some jail time for what happened.

Pointing it at people in the park:

Cops roll up around 1:22

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            Tamir Rice, but if you dont care it doesnt matter.
            I see what you are saying but let me amend my comment to say, I've stopped caring about the media's reporting about police shootings. I feel for the kid, but it seems he was warned about taking it out, didn't listen, pointed it at people and then pulled it out of his waistband when the cops showed up. Kids do stupid shit, I get that. It seems this rookie cop got scared and reacted poorly but not maliciously and that's what you have to look at in these situations.
            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              I realize its an odd choice and not for everyone. I like the rarity and the comfort plus its a tiny tiny bit quick. The Passat is based of an A4. The RS6 is based on an A6 Widebody which is what the V8 A6 cars are. They are 3" wider. Plus the RS6 has a longer nose. To top it off Audi sends the engines to Cosworth to be built to handle the extra power. The Gumpert Apollo uses the same motor with no mods (other than dry sump) and makes 850HP. I cant do that in this car without some serious coin but I am pleased with the 456 awhp it has now. Its not for everyone but I like it and its something I wanted for over a decade. I am proud of it though.

Thing is I am still a Mustang guy even though its fun stomping them from a dig. Hell these pics were just an hour ago:

It is a special car and twin turbo, I just don't understand your infatuation with it but I sure do evy the passion you have for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Tamir Rice used this in a public park, pointing it at people. Someone called it in to police. Police were not informed it was "probably a fake". They rolled up on the scene hard as fuck and put the kid down when he started to wave it at them.

Handled terribly all around. Cops came on super SUPER fucking aggressive instead of making any attempt what so ever to ever determine what the situation was, kid got shot. Dumb ass parents not watching their kid, knowing what he had, knowing what he was doing, and not telling him what he shouldn't be doing. Sad case all around. IMO, cops should have seen some jail time.
                It is a fucked up situation for sure.

My son and all of his friends (12-14 in age) were all at our local park playing with all of their Airsoft pistol guns, rifles, shotguns, etc. some were clear others were black with bright red ends. Someone called the Allen cops, I had already instructed my son that 'IF' the cops show up to lay down his gun and follow the cops instructions. I told him this because some of those things look very real and I can only imagine from a distance how it looks. Allen PD shows up and instructs all of the kids to put their play weapons on the tables where they were chillin after a game of army or whatever. They all complied, he asked what they were doing, they told him, he took one of the guns and proceeded to shoot himself in the palm of his hand, just to see what the big deal was about (and to be a billy bad ass in front of the kids). He handed them their guns back told them to be careful and not shoot at any strangers, he left.
                I'm assuming this kids parents didn't teach him to drop his toy gun if the cops show up all aggressive and shit...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• What's the opposite of Affluenza? That's what Tamir Rice had a case of.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                    What's the opposite of Affluenza? That's what Tamir Rice had a case of.
                    section 8-itis

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      section 8-itis

god bless.
                      I like the term groveitis myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        One practices trigger safety, one does not.

Comment

• He got what he deserved, I am quick to throw out the FTP but you wave anything that looks like a gun at them and WTF do you expect is going to happen? They didn't know it was fake and nobody else around except the naynay did either. This is a classic example of the stupid games and stupid prizes quote.

Comment

• why me?

Comment

• Damn autocorrect

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                                He got what he deserved, I am quick to throw out the FTP but you wave anything that looks like a gun at them and WTF do you expect is going to happen? They didn't know it was fake and nobody else around except the naynay did either. This is a classic example of the stupid games and stupid prizes quote.
                                Saved taxpayers a lot of money at least
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X