• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Hell yeah! That was bad ass!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• What a dick.
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Yeah maybe its supposed to be

"You may be stupid... but you'll never be this stupid..."
          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            Ironically, its still correct. The muslims need to stay out, because they're terrorists. All lives matter. We don't want our blacks, or our whites, suicide bombed by muslims.
            WH

Comment

• Comment

• Lol
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Shadingaling being a BLM racist prick...
                  No profiling there.

Comment

• i wish i had the artistic ability to draw a cartoon, but alas, i cannot take credit for the picture. thank you for your concern, and also thank you for not quoting my random pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                      I put the same sign on some test equipment. I was told to take it down months later before a safety audit as that wasn't a "legitimate" warning sign.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        Ironically, its still correct. The muslims need to stay out, because they're terrorists. All lives matter. We don't want our blacks, or our whites, suicide bombed by muslims.
                        Ironically, your usage of the work "its" is incorrect.

Comment

i wish i had the artistic ability to draw a cartoon, but alas, i cannot take credit for the picture. thank you for your concern, and also thank you for not quoting my random pictures.
                          I didn't say you drew it. I'm saying you are a racist prick for posting it. Also it's more entertaining to describe the pics while calling you as many colorful names as possible. Did you NOT see what I just did there!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X