• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
    Straight up bad ass!

David

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Got to go to the Chili Bowl last night. Watched Kyle Larson race, saw Kasey Kahne walking around. Oh and Tony Stewart was on the tractor doing track prep.

Also had some legit apple pie moonshine in the Simpson Racing trailer while talking front engine dragsters and nitro with their guys who who runs them out in CA. Their stories about hydrazine back in the day in SoCal were ridiculous.

I used to work with a guy that told me some story's about running hydrazine back in the day. Swears he planted a crank from a Keith black hemi 2 inches deep on the start line. He retired a few months ago but used to bring pics of him running back in the day. Even had one with him pulling out on big daddy. Cool dude to talk to.
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        That looks like Silverback, second from the left.
        i.e. any number of large white women you've slept with, because you are in love with me, and that's how you show it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          i.e. any number of large white women you've slept with, because you are in love with me, and that's how you show it?
          you should see all the L(b's) i've logged in the category to date!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• thats that guy from znation
                WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  thats that guy from znation
                  Not likely, bro. Jack Elam has been dead for over 10 years.

Comment

• Comment

• I looked at this 4-5 times on my phone and couldn't figure out what the hell it was. It makes sense on PC now.
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dinger View Post
                          haha, funniest thing I've seen all week!
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Comment

• My cousin Joe (Jody) used to be associated with the fine gentleman pictured below. There are some other names in the bio that may be familiar.
                              http://www.texasplayboys.net/Biographies/andrews.htm

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X