No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn! He got banged up pretty bad, but it could have been so much worse. I'm sure glad he's not in worse shape.
    This is just another reminder that you never know when it's going to be your time, or a second chance. Life should be lived knowing that you never know.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Slow and easy revocery for him. Dont rush the recovery. Broke nose due to arm riding at twelve oclock on the steering wheel and forced back into face from airbag. I thought at first it was the airbag.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• so now we are posting kiddie based smut? classy. only in waco.

Comment

• It's smut if you're into that sorta thing.

I don't see smut. I see a kid trolling with his mom's bra.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
              so now we are posting kiddie based smut? classy. only in waco.
              What is wrong with you, do you have some sort of mental disability?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                What is wrong with you, do you have some sort of mental disability?
                I think the answer to this is obvious but I'll go ahead and answer the question anyways, yes. He was dropped on his head as a child. When he started acting weird they figured they would do it again to try to reset him.
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Yeah, you dont see him in that picture

Comment

• Yeah I don't know about the reset part. I'm sure it was on purpose when she realized what a mistake he was. More like a failed attempt to do the world a favor? You know like stepping on a stubborn roach. The fucker just wouldn't die.

I don't know. Just a thought

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Damn son

Comment

• An armbar would have saved that guy a lot of pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            I like Travis browne. I lost a little respect for the bro tonight though.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Same, but I think I hate the ref the most. Never even took a point away, and let them conitnue for a few exchanges before addressing it the second time.
                              That ref was fucking terrible. Remember that mother fuckers name. Gary Forman.
                              sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X