Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post

Comment

• Mitrione got fucked on that deal. I was really wanting Browne to get pounded so that piece of shit Unibrow Tarverdyan would have another loss at his hands.

Comment

• "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          so now we are posting kiddie based smut? classy. only in waco.
          Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          It's smut if you're into that sorta thing.

I don't see smut. I see a kid trolling with his mom's bra.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
          Nanus is just jealous because the kid has superior trolling skills.

Comment

• You guys really know how to F up a perfectly good thread with this crybaby crap.

Here's a DFWS group photo from 2002 (I think) at the AAC.

Some recognizable cars here (Like GC2 in the front row). My old 96 is buried in there somewhere, I think near MadMex IIRC.

Comment

• That scene has changed quite a bit. Can't remember if I was at that one or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                That scene has changed quite a bit. Can't remember if I was at that one or not.
                That was a fun one. It was the first time I met Jeremy (Whiteboy) and he was steaming mad because someone had shoe polished a bunch of funny shit on the windows of his fox body when he wasn't looking.

Comment

• I remember I wanted to go to that or I did go and got lost, didn't it get busted or something like that and it was shot somewhere else than originally planned?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    I remember I wanted to go to that or I did go and got lost, didn't it get busted or something like that and it was shot somewhere else than originally planned?
                    I'm all fuzzy on the memory of these. There were at least two group photos a couple of years apart and they kind of run together for me. I was at both.

I think the second one got shut down and we all kind of scrambled. I was in the fastback that day and I think ended up behind the Toys R Us in Irving with the True Street crowd for a smaller group photo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      AAC pic
                      Old School. I'm the yellow spec on the far right in the last row. Nick's white cobra in front of me and Fiddy's shit box cougar next door.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        I remember I wanted to go to that or I did go and got lost, didn't it get busted or something like that and it was shot somewhere else than originally planned?
                        IIRC, The aac was broken up by the security or popo or something, and everyone left. Then many went back and took the picture.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Here's a DFWS group photo from 2002 (I think) at the AAC.

Some recognizable cars here (Like GC2 in the front row). My old 96 is buried in there somewhere, I think near MadMex IIRC.
                          Dayuuuum! Talk about digging up an old picture!
                          Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                          Old School. I'm the yellow spec on the far right in the last row. Nick's white cobra in front of me and Fiddy's shit box cougar next door.
                          I'm in the row over in front of Rob (Yellowstang) in my wifes 2001 GT True Blue vert. And yeah we did get kicked out and then we huddled over at the Hooters back parking lot.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            Same, but I think I hate the ref the most. Never even took a point away, and let them conitnue for a few exchanges before addressing it the second time.
                            That ref was fucking terrible. Remember that mother fuckers name. Gary Forman.
                            I saw the fight last night and I don't think either one was intentional, now the second one he did complain and the ref didn't stop it until a few seconds later, but thats not what causesd that hematoma over his right eye. It was solid left hook that probably broke his orbital.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Old days at the Keller Sonic:

Comment

Old days at the Keller Sonic:

Is that ferns car?
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X