Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
    Remember that time about 13 years ago (holy shit wtf?!) when we ran out of gas on 114 in Lubbock on the way back from the track and you just happened to coast right into a station and allllllmost to a pump and we had to push about 5 ft?

Good times. I think you blew another enine a few weeks later

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Remember that time about 13 years ago (holy shit wtf?!) when we ran out of gas on 114 in Lubbock on the way back from the track and you just happened to coast right into a station and allllllmost to a pump and we had to push about 5 ft?

Good times. I think you blew another enine a few weeks later
      Yep. I was broke AF in college and driving a roughly tuned V8 was never really a great plan. I'm pretty sure that was on university coasting up to one of the stations close to 4th. Now i'm still broke, but at least not running out of gas! Wouldnt be the first time i had to walk to get gas out there either.

I also remember guns drawn out at that 1/4 mile track out there too at one time when i was with the guy who was stealing parts from Dallas Mustang, the guy with a 3000GT VR4 with the blown out clutch, and a few other dudes who were sketchy as all hell. Do you remember the guy who had all the parts from a stolen saleen in dallas in his dorm room out in Sneed as he was selling them out in lubbock? Not so good times.

I dont think it was a motor, but i do remember eating a synchro out in lubbock.

Comment

• What ever happened to the guy in Lubbock that had the yellow special edition convert?

Comment

• I *do* remember a guy who had a yellow new edge with a lightbar out there. I want to say it had a vortech on it. No idea what happened to it.

I also knew a guy who had a White 01 Cobra named Mike. Lives in Dallas now.

Comment

• By the time I was out there in 08 with my fbody idealou was closed, I believe it still is last I looked. I remember paying $4.79 a gallon for gas. Save up your money to take the car out and bring a flask with you to the bars

Comment

• the strip is open but they only do street style racing now. I know the owner. He makes more money doing that than using the track as a purpose built facility. Plus the concrete contractor screwed him over really good when they went all concrete.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                Garage burnout #38
                That was quite an interesting night. Was that the same night that Spencer got "pinned"?

Pic unrelated.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                    That was quite an interesting night. Was that the same night that Spencer got "pinned"?

Pic unrelated.

That's an ugly bitch in the background.

Comment

• ^^^

Is that Rhonda Rousey in the background?

lol...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                        most things are after your time at this point.
                        I know you're mad about the "Lilly White" oscars. Do not take that out on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          That's an ugly bitch in the background.
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          ^^^

Is that Rhonda Rousey in the background?
                          Looks like Rousey's face from her loss to Holm 'shopped onto someone else body.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            That's what I thought, ROFL!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              Close. It was really her in the original. She's standing so far back so she doesn't get poked in the eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                                Close. It was really her in the original. She's standing so far back so she doesn't get poked in the eye.
                                Twice?
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X