Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    "Fuck I'm hungry. Paws are cold and wet. Bros left me behind. Got to cruise on this road because fuck trying to get through this steep embankment and dead foliage, and now this asshole is taking pics of me saying "Awww how cute. FML..."

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      "Fuck I'm hungry. Paws are cold and wet. Bros left me behind. Got to cruise on this road because fuck trying to get through this steep embankment and dead foliage, and now this asshole is taking pics of me saying "Awww how cute. FML..."
      And now you know how it feels to be a black man in amerikkka

Comment

• Not really because the government has not provided him with a place to live, food stamps and monthly check to cover his boom box and 26" rims.

Comment

• Comment

• Catch a wave, and you're sittin on top of the world....

Comment

• Did she shit in the water? I know I would have.
              The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

• That's the brown trail

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• She's taking a selfie.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                    She's taking a selfie.
                    Lmao!

r/lastselfieever

Comment

• Comment

• random pics from today

This is what the entire central valley of CA looks like

The drive from Hanford CA over to Paso Robles CA is beautiful. It looks like that old stock Windows wallpaper picture.

Paso Robles is home to Firestone Walker brewery. When in Rome...

Even the Holiday Inn Express has Firestone Walker DBA and 805 on a kegerator and it's free in the evening.

Comment

• ^nice!

David

Comment

• Comment

• Great pics Matt, I've got clients in Napa and Sonoma, and love making the excuse to go out and visit them. Makes paying the 5% "sunshine tax" almost worth it.

I'm working with some clients in SoCal again, it'll be harder to justify, but you bet your ass I'll bite at the chance to visit on company time. I miss my family in Texas, but there are worse places to get "stuck."

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Paso Robles is home to Firestone Walker brewery. When in Rome...
                                I'm very jelly. You would be doing yourself a huge disservice if you don't grab as many bottles of their Anniversary XIX as you can to bring home. It's going to be VERY tough to find out here. Basically anything they put in a box like Anniversary, Parabola, Sucuba, Stickee Monkee, Velvet Merkin, and Helldorado are fantastic, yet very hard to come by in TX. As in, if a store is even allocated to get it, they get one case of six bottles and that's it. Out there, they're shelf turds. I managed to score one of each release last year but it took a combination of right place right time, chumming it up with the beer guy at Spec's and dumb luck to make it happen. It won't be so easy this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X