X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
          Says the people who now usually ban guns on their reservations.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• They, more than many, understand control.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Well, in the defense of change is the only constant have you ever come across a native American with a firewater problem? MFers can get craaaaazy!

Comment

• A few more CA pics.

This is Hwy 33. Also know as El Camino Viejo. It's been a well known and well used travel route since the 1770s.
                Well established by 1820 it was used by Native Americans, early trappers and prospectors. By 1840, trains of “carretas” (small cart-like wagons) and pack animals moved in to the San Joaquin Valley carrying supplies in and out with raw materials. Also, in the 1800s, vaqueros and stockmen used it to drive herds of cattle and horses in and out of the Valley. Banditos, cattle, and horse thieves would also take advantage of the isolation along the “Old Trail.”

This portion is also called the Petroleum Highway. Looks boring, but then it runs right into the South Belridge Field, which is the sixth most productive field in the US, and it's only ~20 sq. miles. Aera Energy is getting 180,000 bbl/day out of here right now.

And there's nothing else out there for miles and miles. I went to meet up with a friend and this was the lunch spot... and it's a landmark. Everyone in Kern County knows it. It has no bathroom, only portashitters out back, but it has 4 stars on Yelp

Last edited by Strychnine; 02-05-2016, 12:10 AM.

Comment

• So..this is not a photochop

Comment

• Antonio Brown and his 'new jack city' hair cut?
                    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                        Antonio Brown and his 'new jack city' hair cut?
                        i can't see him, there is a dark shadow in the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Looks like Phil Anselmo's Nazi salute
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Or gay Nazi salute

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              Looks like Phil Anselmo's Nazi salute
                              lol.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X