No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it was a michael jackson tribute that got misportrayed via the right wing media.

or it was just a show of pop culture, and included the black lives matter movement coupled with cold play's #supergay performance to bring all relevant pop culture topics to light for the new year. i choose not to read too much into it, except for hoping my son is as cool as Bruno, I can be as cool as Chris Martin, and i can put my peen against 'yonce some day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      it was a michael jackson tribute that got misportrayed via the right wing media.

or it was just a show of pop culture, and included the black lives matter movement coupled with cold play's #supergay performance to bring all relevant pop culture topics to light for the new year. i choose not to read too much into it, except for hoping my son is as cool as Bruno, I can be as cool as Chris Martin, and i can put my peen against 'yonce some day.
      Beyoncé is on my list of "to-do".
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• also, its noted that they picked that routine as a tribute to MJ, because Janet has been banned from the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Who cares, the SB halftime shows have sucked for a long time, this one was no different.

Comment

• you must not have seen Indy and Chicago a few years back, in Miami.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
              also, its noted that they picked that routine as a tribute to MJ, because Janet has been banned from the Super Bowl.
              So I guess she was wronged by showing her tit to the country on live TV intentionally?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• yeah. controversy sells. ya'll get that? read the tags. this is rent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                  I thought that caption had something to do with Amanda...
                  Which Amanda?

Comment

• lol, he probably only knows of one.

leave it at that.

Comment

• None of them are going to top Prince singing Purple Rain IN the pouring rain.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        None of them are going to top Prince singing Purple Rain IN the pouring rain.
                        X2

I liked the black eyed peas Sbh as well

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X