Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no bandido's and AK's no care.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Got me a new sewer Rat, Will be fishing the Ohio River tomorrow.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

I love blacks!
          I like Black's but I much prefer Kreuz or City Market in Luling (if you're saying that area of town)... or Cooper's or Styles Switch or Hwy 29, etc.... I do like the atmosphere at Black's

Comment

• sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• The cows wanted the bear to return the favor?

Jk

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                Did you fuck it?
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  Did you fuck it?
                  I wanted to but The bass pro shop manager caught me when I was unzipping.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• ^ holy shit that's awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

I love blacks!
                        (written yesterday)

I stood in a long line for Cooper's bbq in downtown Austin today, and it was easily some of the best bbq I've ever had. I love Black's on Barton Springs Rd as well, also a top contender, but not quite Cooper's level, given the totality of the experience.

I have to put up with a lot of shit (traffic, dumb ass Californian's leaving CA b/c they rurnt it, but bringing the same mentality here, hipsters, bums) living in Austin, but we have some damn good bbq, so I got that going for me, which is good.

At least once a month, even more often lately, we'll (me, the wife and a few friends) meet at Capitol City Trap & Skeet www.capitolclays.com at 10am, shoot innocent clay pigeons for an hour and a half, then come back to town for bbq.
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                          I wanted to but The bass pro shop manager caught me when I was unzipping.
                          You bearly got away with it......

Comment

• I don't get what it is with BBQ places that people are willing to wait in a long line just to eat. I just don't buy into all the hype of things like that. I think sometimes "some" people are just saying how awesome the BBQ was, because they don't want to admit they stood in line for something that wasn't much better than anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              I don't get what it is with BBQ places that people are willing to wait in a long line just to eat. I just don't buy into all the hype of things like that. I think sometimes "some" people are just saying how awesome the BBQ was, because they don't want to admit they stood in line for something that wasn't much better than anywhere else.
                              No just bbq. Babe's is like that too. I have cousins who must go there for birthdays, etc, and it is always amd hour or more wait. Yeah the food is good, but it is not that good. In fact I can find better food for less wait, but everyone swears it isnthe best place to eat.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Blacks line is never that long, as a matter of fact the place is somewhat small compered to like a Rudy's or even Kruez down the street from Blacks. As soon as you walk in Blacks the ordering is right past the door to get in. Not anywhere near that long of a wait like going to Franklins or Lockharts. When I go to eat, I'm usually very hungry and I don't have the patience to wait, if the line is over an hour I find somewhere else to eat...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X