No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franchise locations are still dotted around. All corporate locations are closed, AFAIK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      Franchise locations are still dotted around. All corporate locations are closed, AFAIK.
      Oh yea I'm sure its a franchise, but I was just shocked to see one. Kinda regret not stopping in. I haven't seen one, corporate or otherwise, in at years though.

Comment

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
        Oh yea I'm sure its a franchise, but I was just shocked to see one. Kinda regret not stopping in. I haven't seen one, corporate or otherwise, in at years though.
        I worked for Blockbuster, off and on, for a total of a combined 4 years. Every time I went back, it was astounding to me how they were still alive, considering all of the examples of terrible management I had seen over the years.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Lots more gold here: http://runt-of-the-web.com/savage-reddit-roasts
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• ^That is cool as hell!

Comment

Comment

• See you all in hell...
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              See you all in hell...
                              Damn you, I chuckled too. See you at the BBQ.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X