No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Yes! ^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        I was fucking with some girls that I have over and put some whipped cream from a can onto a pickle and ate it; they nearly barfed and I could hardly stop laughing.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            I was fucking with some girls that I have over and put some whipped cream from a can onto a pickle and ate it; they nearly barfed and I could hardly stop laughing.
            Is that a new sex move, the whipped pickle. I know you invented the rusty trombone and the missionary position

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
              Is that a new sex move, the whipped pickle. I know you invented the rusty trombone and the missionary position
              I was making snacks for everyone after the fucking was over and do not normally involve food with sex. Do you?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      I remember when this happened. How the fuck was there a camera man in there to catch this snap shot?

Also, a+ trigger discipline
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        I remember when this happened. How the fuck was there a camera man in there to catch this snap shot?

Also, a+ trigger discipline
                        Is that a huge box of B-D syringes?!!!

Comment

• Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
                          "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• Today was a perfect day to clean out my truck. It was such hard world sipping my beer while supervising. I must say, he did a damn good job for a four year old. I was impressed by his attention to detail.

Comment

• God damn I need slaves. Wait I mean kids.

Points earned brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X