X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Toy company Radio Flyer has begun taking pre-orders for mini Tesla Model S cars for kids, starting at $499 each.

Comment

• We're in Ohio at our annual drag race at Thompson Raceway. One of the guys traded his '13 GT in on a new Tesla X and decided to run it. 11.67 right out of the box, and whittled it down to 11.15 by the end of the day. Car looks like it's shot out of a cannon on every run. Battery usage was approx. 3-5% per run, and we recharged it on an RV plug at the track campground between runs. Pretty amazing car all in all.

Comment

• Technology is amazing....

Comment

• I can think of other ways I'd like to spend $72k-$117k than on a Tesla.
                sigpic

Comment

• no doubt those teslas are amazing. I've been interested for years.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    no doubt those teslas are amazing. I've been interested for years.
                    same here, I've tossed the idea of trading the GT500 in on one for a daily

Comment

• Straight from the cow🐄🐄🐄🐄

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• There's no shortage of words to tell you how odd you are, but you don't let other's opinions deter you, that's for sure.
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          I can think of other ways I'd like to spend $72k-$117k than on a Tesla.
                          Loaded p90d is $144k.

Fuuuuuuccccckkk!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• So proud of my guys. Shop is looking 100x better!

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Looks like you have a working team! Kudos man, that is shop pride!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                no doubt those teslas are amazing. I've been interested for years.
                                I see them often now. I would never drop 80k plus on a car... but if the new one goes for under 40... and still be a pretty cool car, I would buy one over any other new sedan hands down.

Comment

Working...
                                X