Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
    LOL! I'd also hate to see what an apple looks like after he bits into it.
    Bits or bytes?

NERD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      Learn to swim

Learn to swim

Learn to swim

Learn to swim
      Holy fuck!!!! I literally heard those lines on the radio as I'm scrolling through this page. 1:22pm, 97.1,
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Comment

• Lol
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            Holy fuck!!!! I literally heard those lines on the radio as I'm scrolling through this page. 1:22pm, 97.1,
            Badass! lol
            2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
              Can confirm, Aenema was playing at that time as I was driving in to work.
              Made facebook post about it, got a lot of likes.

Party on Garth.

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Groupon FTW+++++
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• So, I had a fun afternoon. Some dumbass hit me on the passenger side and pushed me into the path of one of those E350 airport shuttles.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• ^ Damn, that sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              So, I had a fun afternoon. Some dumbass hit me on the passenger side and pushed me into the path of one of those E350 airport shuttles.
                              How's your neck and your back?
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                                Groupon FTW+++++
                                Absolutely. Now that's a job I wouldn't mind clocking in for.

Comment

Working...
                                X