Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GE View Post
    Looks like it's just the shadow of her hair strands.
    zactly

Comment

• Comment

• Nice....wonder if they ever heard of a torque wrench? You would think the wobble would have tipped them off that something might not be right?

Comment

• The wheel lugs probably were torqued. They are too short.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            Slide needs to be a lot longer with a big drop to make it scary.
            How about a giant hole in the middle and a sign 20 feet before it that reads "caution: hole"
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
              Customer complains of noise interfering with ability to hear radio.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                The wheel lugs probably were torqued. They are too short.
                The lug nuts were too short but yeah

Comment

• I'm amazed that the studs are still relatively intact. Normally the first one snaps and the rest follow in short succession.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• I had that happen years ago on my trailer. Just had new tires put on by Discount. Went to pick up a vehicle and saw the wheel fall off on a small side street.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      How about a giant hole in the middle and a sign 20 feet before it that reads "caution: hole"
                      I like that.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        I'm amazed that the studs are still relatively intact. Normally the first one snaps and the rest follow in short succession.
                        They are Nokia studs. Nokia doesn't make studs anymore though, either.
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• I pulled this clutch out of my service truck. What's odd is that it was still working fine. I pulled it because it was slipping in 5th and had a shudder on take off.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                              I pulled this clutch out of my service truck. What's odd is that it was still working fine.
                              Man, that had to have made a ton of noise when it happened! Especially the hub spring finding it's way out. That's some pretty gnarly carnage for something that was still working, nice.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                Customer complains of noise interfering with ability to hear radio.
                                ahahahahahahaha!!!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X