Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Yay! New driveway and entry way being done! I hated that dual strip crap that made the AMG and Vette scrape. Having it done in that pea gravel type cement so its less prone to cracking. Getting permits to redo the entry for the drive and the sidewalk was a PITA but I have been asking the city for years to do it and they wont so I was like "Hey, if I spend the extra grans can I have it done by a bonded guy?" Sure, that will be $150 thankyou.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• $50,000 worth of house, $100,000 worth of cars.

Comment

• If the man is happy what is the point of the negative comment? His money his business, the guy was just sharing his improvements with his online buddies. Looks like it will be way better Lazer.

Comment

• Maybe it was meant as a car compliment. He is craiszie.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lol true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                $50,000 worth of house, $100,000 worth of cars.
                I love my cars and am at work and at car meets 90% of the time. I own the house, its nearly doubled in value since I bought it and will continue to do so. I will sell it when I am ready but really not in any hurry. Its a great neighborhood, very safe, my neighbors are killer, its close to work, I have my hobby room and a garage with central air and heat. Its quiet and I dont need a big place as its only me. I really couldnt care less about a house as long as it meets all above criteria. It dont leak, its solid and clean and no mortage payment.
                I am a car guy. Cars make me happy, not homes. And cars values far exceed 100k lol. One does it by 50% more by itself. lol

I like that I can play my home theater at ear splitting levels and not piss people off. Local street BBQs are great and I am next to EVERYTHING including work. Due to the new stores and stuff in the area its exploding in property values here. Its just an investment.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                  If the man is happy what is the point of the negative comment? His money his business, the guy was just sharing his improvements with his online buddies. Looks like it will be way better Lazer.
                  Exactly. I am content. Dont need a McMansion. I could go buy one tomorrow buy why do I need 3000+ square feet when its only me? I have more than enough room. Its a humble but solid little house. I am happy with it and thats all that really counts.

Comment

• Dammit I'm just tired of seeing you post an essay like you have to justify shit to everyone on the board. Just make your own thread "the LaserSVT buys things thread"

Comment

• Calm down guys. I'm just talking shit on the Internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        Exactly. I am content. Dont need a McMansion. I could go buy one tomorrow buy why do I need 3000+ square feet when its only me? I have more than enough room. Its a humble but solid little house. I am happy with it and thats all that really counts.
                        I agree, I have had houses that are too big for just me and it is depressing. It would just remind me that I was alone. I just want a hanger house so all my toys can stay inside lol.

Comment

I love my cars and am at work and at car meets 90% of the time. I own the house, its nearly doubled in value since I bought it and will continue to do so. I will sell it when I am ready but really not in any hurry. Its a great neighborhood, very safe, my neighbors are killer, its close to work, I have my hobby room and a garage with central air and heat. Its quiet and I dont need a big place as its only me. I really couldnt care less about a house as long as it meets all above criteria. It dont leak, its solid and clean and no mortage payment.
                          I am a car guy. Cars make me happy, not homes. And cars values far exceed 100k lol. One does it by 50% more by itself. lol

I like that I can play my home theater at ear splitting levels and not piss people off. Local street BBQs are great and I am next to EVERYTHING including work. Due to the new stores and stuff in the area its exploding in property values here. Its just an investment.
                          Livin' the Dream!!!!
                          If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Yay! New driveway and entry way being done! I hated that dual strip crap that made the AMG and Vette scrape. Having it done in that pea gravel type cement so its less prone to cracking. Getting permits to redo the entry for the drive and the sidewalk was a PITA but I have been asking the city for years to do it and they wont so I was like "Hey, if I spend the extra grans can I have it done by a bonded guy?" Sure, that will be $150 thankyou.

Let me know what you think about the finish. I've never seen one that was washed correctly and looked good from top to bottom with the exception of when it rains.

It WILL crack. They all crack, I will guarantee that. The reason it is stronger is because it is a 6 sack mix over a 5 with regular concrete. If you are concerned about it cracking, go with a higher strength (psi) concrete. Most flatwork is 3000 psi. Go with a 5000 psi and it may stand up. The other variable is ground moisture, trees, etc. They generally don't crack/fail due to the concrete (at least in this day and age), they fail due to the amount of ground water causing drastic swings in movement of soils. If you are on red dirt you have a better starting point than blackland
                            Just my .02 from my experience that may save you some $$$

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Rock it your way, dude. I have an acquaintance that has a warehouse to keep his toys, and a relatively small house that is very nicely renovated and decorated. He's a single guy, owns a growing company, and lives like he wants. Not a damn thing wrong with it.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I am a car guy. Cars make me happy, not homes. And cars values far exceed 100k lol. One does it by 50% more by itself. lol.
                                What is the $150,000 car?

Comment

Working...
                                X