Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
    What is the $150,000 car?
    Yeah, I'm curious too. What additional cars are you hiding now, Laser?
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

• Well that would be the AMG. It was a 100,000k car ($248,000 new) and is getting the full Speedriven treatment plus a full Sinfoni stereo system. Just those two enhancements ran a tad more than the house. But I only have the AMG, the Vette, the Denali and the 600RR.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• This is the PICTURE Thread. Not Dick measuring thread, little fuckin naggers!

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                Well that would be the AMG. It was a 100,000k car ($248,000 new) and is getting the full Speedriven treatment plus a full Sinfoni stereo system. Just those two enhancements ran a tad more than the house. But I only have the AMG, the Vette, the Denali and the 600RR.
                What happened to the Audi?
                1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• For those that don't math, 50% of $100k is $50k, which is what he spent on the AMG. The depreciation on those things is nuts.

I'm all for a man living his dream, though the only reason he's up to scrutiny is because the pic forum has become the latest episode of "What will LaserSVT buy next?" The best way to not have people all up in your business is to not post daily pictures of your business.

Pic unrelated:

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                    Truer words...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      For those that don't math, 50% of $100k is $50k, which is what he spent on the AMG. The depreciation on those things is nuts.

I'm all for a man living his dream, though the only reason he's up to scrutiny is because the pic forum has become the latest episode of "What will LaserSVT buy next?" The best way to not have people all up in your business is to not post daily pictures of your business.
                      I actually math pretty good. He said "And cars values far exceed 100k lol. One does it by 50% more by itself. lol."

That is $150k, not $50k. Nice try though.

Anyway, remember him saying the Benz was bought in the $80's. $80-90k, $100k plus $50k worth of stereo and mods, whatever. It's only money.

I was just curious if he bought another ride for $150k. Trust me, I'm not jealous. I think it's cool actually. Remembering how tough he had it many years ago to today is quite a change and I'm very happy for him.
                      Ford
                      GM
                      Toyota
                      VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        For those that don't math, 50% of $100k is $50k, which is what he spent on the AMG. The depreciation on those things is nuts.

Pic unrelated:

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• So what did the driveway cost? I'll need to do that soon.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              So what did the driveway cost? I'll need to do that soon.
                              $1500 total ($12000 originally), but added in upgraded gravel and sand for $250 so it'll add about $18,000 in property value.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                                AMEN! brotha

Comment

Working...
                                X