Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    not even on the same continent as cheap.
    Not even on the same continent as giraffe pussy!

Comment

• I saw a silver one on Mopac earlier in the week, new front clip, figured someone had just hung a new front clip on, but the whole thing was clean, so I'm guessing Tim had a hand in it.
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        not even on the same continent as cheap.
        Five years ago...

Custom Autos by Tim, a Guthrie, Oklahoma outfit will now build you a brand new Excursion to order, utilizing a current F-Series Super Duty pickup as the donor vehicle. From there Custom Autos locates rust free Excursions, primarily from the Southwest, which are then brought to the shop.

The rear sheetmetal of the tired Excursion is removed with surgical precision and grafted onto the back of your brand new Super Duty. The result is a vehicle that looks factory and Custom Autos even allows buyers to choose between four and six-door configurations.

The whole conversion package costs around $23,000
        When it arrived on the market for the 2000 model year, the Ford Excursion monster SUV was a natural target for the green lobby, due to its sheer size and weight.Ford originally discontinued this leviathan back in 2005, but now it has returned, with a vengeance.Custom Autos by Tim, a Guthrie, Oklahoma outfit will now build you a brand new Excursion to order, utilizing a current F-Series Super Duty pickup as the donor vehicle.From there Custom Autos locates rust free Excursions, primarily from the Southwest, which are then brought to the shop.The rear sheetmetal of the tired Excursion is removed with surgical precision and grafted onto the back of your brand new Super Duty.

And some stuff from earlier this year:
        You provide the 2008-2015 pickup, as well as $38-40,000 and they turn it into an Excursion. They will NOT facelift an Excursion nor will they do motor swaps, etc.

Pickup configuration must match what you want in the end as well, crew cab short box for an Excursion, long bed for a 6 door, etc.
        Excursion - King of SUVs - 2016 F250 Excursion Conversion - OK, who knows who does the BEST 2016 F250/Excursion conversions. Been thinking I might want a new diesel conversion. Found this one. NOT looking for a stretch. http://www.customautosbytim.com/2011X.html CABT ...The Stretch Truck Company! Upfitter...

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Five years ago...

When it arrived on the market for the 2000 model year, the Ford Excursion monster SUV was a natural target for the green lobby, due to its sheer size and weight.Ford originally discontinued this leviathan back in 2005, but now it has returned, with a vengeance.Custom Autos by Tim, a Guthrie, Oklahoma outfit will now build you a brand new Excursion to order, utilizing a current F-Series Super Duty pickup as the donor vehicle.From there Custom Autos locates rust free Excursions, primarily from the Southwest, which are then brought to the shop.The rear sheetmetal of the tired Excursion is removed with surgical precision and grafted onto the back of your brand new Super Duty.

Excursion - King of SUVs - 2016 F250 Excursion Conversion - OK, who knows who does the BEST 2016 F250/Excursion conversions. Been thinking I might want a new diesel conversion. Found this one. NOT looking for a stretch. http://www.customautosbytim.com/2011X.html CABT ...The Stretch Truck Company! Upfitter...

Saw a 6 door this week too but couldn't get my phone out fast enough... didn't even occur to me it was coming from the same shop, in all likelihood.
          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Five years ago...

$23k really isn't bad for everything. $38-40k is getting up there. Clearly their clientele and reputation plus probably a little harder sourcing clean Expeditions is driving prices up substantially. Good to have a nice little corner on a high-margin market.
            Ford
            GM
            Toyota
            VAG

Comment

• "Excursion Conversions" say that five times fast.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

• Still a Ford.

I think I played that right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                  Still a Ford.

I think I played that right.

You did

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• 70' Chevelle RagTop
                      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Someone told me about this place just last week. I want this
                        There is a local business owner here in midland that has a couple of the expeditions and one of the Raptor SUV's.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                            $1500 total ($12000 originally), but added in upgraded gravel and sand for $250 so it'll add about $18,000 in property value.
                            Haha

Pic unrelated:
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
                              Literally spending money like a redneck millionaire. I don't care how rich you are, at this point you're just stupid with money.
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X