No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by CJ; 08-31-2016, 08:30 PM. Reason: jw33 said no.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• .jpg .gif. mpeg. whatfuckingever....

Comment

• lol, whoops wrong thread.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          .jpg .gif. mpeg. whatfuckingever....
          Dang, posted from the phone. Thought it was a jpeg but at home see its a gif. Oh well. Ill slam my dick in the drawer a few times.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
            $23k really isn't bad for everything. $38-40k is getting up there. Clearly their clientele and reputation plus probably a little harder sourcing clean Expeditions is driving prices up substantially. Good to have a nice little corner on a high-margin market.
            Also, they can only do so many a year. If you can sell all you make, you're crazy not to raise prices every year until demand lowers to the point supply can keep up. Gotta make hay while the sun shines.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Whoever shared that old article sure is a dick...
              Last edited by crapstang; 08-31-2016, 11:07 PM.
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                Dang, posted from the phone. Thought it was a jpeg but at home see its a gif. Oh well. Ill slam my dick in the drawer a few times.
                It was just funny to me that there was pictures, a gif, and then a video all in this thread right after one another.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Yeah, good luck with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                        Mmmmm, Giada.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Yep

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                            Yeah, good luck with that.
                            Surely that's intended for light duty, like pulling a utility trailer, spreader, or something of the sort.

^^^I was typing this when I realized that it's installed backwards, and without the proper base. I need more coffee...

Hopefully it is being used just for light duty, that's going to be expensive when the trailer breaks free on the highway, without being chained.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                              New swivel hitch? Lol

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X