Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    Holy crap! I just read the article and never knew he was supposed to be the original Marty but wasnt funny enough. Mind blown.
    Quite a few scenes were filmed with him. You can probably find some.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
              That goes for all alcohol. If you want to know the workings of someone, get them drunk. Bitches you think got it all together end up bat shit crazy when drank is introduced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                I miss the 80's
                Wow
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  Wow
                  I have found myself staring at this...that is one fine piece of meat

Comment

Wow
                    We're talking about the quarter to play, right?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      We're talking about the quarter to play, right?
                      Exactly that would easily be 50-75 cents by now! Damn inflation
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        That goes for all alcohol. If you want to know the workings of someone, get them drunk. Bitches you think got it all together end up bat shit crazy when drank is introduced.
                        I don't think anyone in my life, except my wife, could handle me without the little bit of a filter I have when sober.

Comment

Exactly that would easily be 50-75 cents by now! Damn inflation
                          Pffft, I wanted my kids to enjoy the arcade experience - try 1.00-5.00 for games these days. F that.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Pffft, I wanted my kids to enjoy the arcade experience - try 1.00-5.00 for games these days. F that.
                            Check out Nickel Mania.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              If you're in the HEB area http://quarter-lounge.com/. $3.00 cover, then the games are $.25. $.50 for pinball.

Comment

• Freeplay arcade in Richardson.

There is a $10 entry fee per person, but all the games are free and they don't harass you into buying food or drink and the place is kids friendly and smoke-free.

Comment

Working...
                                X