Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    In all fairness, powder-based firearms are gonna be useless in a vacuum, so an edged weapon would likely be super useful
    If a firearm will work under water, it will work in space.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
      On a treadmill?

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        On a treadmill?
        Probably because it flies..
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

In all fairness, powder-based firearms are gonna be useless in a vacuum, so an edged weapon would likely be super useful
          Gun powder is charcoal, sulfur, and potassium nitrate. Potassium nitrate is an oxidizer. It brings its own oxygen with it, like any proper weapon of mass destruction.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
            I stand corrected. I found this hilarious article while searching for it just now. Shows how much I know about the actual workings of gunpowder.

Comment

I stand corrected. I found this hilarious article while searching for it just now. Shows how much I know about the actual workings of gunpowder.

http://www.livescience.com/18588-shoot-gun-space.html
              N00b

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Gun powder is charcoal, sulfur, and potassium nitrate. Potassium nitrate is an oxidizer. It brings its own oxygen with it, like any proper weapon of mass destruction.
                  Truth. Mythbusters proved you can fire a gun in a vaccum.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Yep, I read that AFTER I decided to make myself look like a dummy.

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    Truth. Mythbusters proved you can fire a gun in a vaccum.
                    Haven't seen that one. Only saw the one where they fired a gun under water.

That'll teach me to spout off before using the Googles :P

Comment

• Curious. Anyone want to fire a weapon in 0 g and suffer the recoil? Not me....
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Also known as Hillary Clinton's email manager.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Looks like all of the Fords are consistent on all vehicles. I'm assuming 1/16 is the empty line or right above it. I'm going to put this theory to the test.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Who makes a list and doesn't put it in alphabetical order?

Comment

Working...
                                X