Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Who makes a list and doesn't put it in alphabetical order?
    Its in the IDGAF order.

Comment

• Its based off top to bottom most cars to run out of gas

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
          I'll play.
          F150 with 30 gallon tank (which is large). 30/16=1.875gal. 1.875gal x 13mpg=24.375mi.
          Where am my 35-80 miles?
          I call BS. When my truck gives a low fuel warning, I have at least 3 gallons left which would be 1/10th of a tank. Then 13x3=39miles.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
            The last Hellcat I drove was on full and showed 89 miles to empty.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
              The last Hellcat I drove was on full and showed 89 miles to empty.
              lol
              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• so in other words, when a ford says it's out of gas, it's out of gas.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• That is the truth! Stop and get fuel asap if the light comes on or walk lol

Comment

• When the light comes on in my 15 Sierra(5.3L), the range meter normally shows around 45-50 miles. Actual range is 35-40 miles.

Comment

• I had a 2000 Tahoe that I ran out of gas one time. After that, if the light came on, I had about 30 seconds to get to a gas station before I was pushing it.
                      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• E10 is so dirty that I usually never let any of my vehicles get below a 1/4 tank. I change so many pumps in newish (6-8 year old) vehicles and see the slime in the tank from the ethanol content. My truck reads alcohol content in real time and I can be at 5 the whole tank and once it hits below a quarter tank it shoots up. One time I got to the reserve fuel and the content shot to 62%!
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
                          I'll play.
                          F150 with 30 gallon tank (which is large). 30/16=1.875gal. 1.875gal x 13mpg=24.375mi.
                          Where am my 35-80 miles?
                          I call BS. When my truck gives a low fuel warning, I have at least 3 gallons left which would be 1/10th of a tank. Then 13x3=39miles.
                          Newer f150s come with 36 gallon tanks depending on engine, year, etc.
                          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                            If you liked that, he narrated the 2014 HBO documentary "A Good Job: Stories of the FDNY".

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                              lol
                              Pic....
                              Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 11-02-2016, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X