Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
    My 10.5" full auto M4. Perks of the job.

Is that a navy trench coat or do you just say fuck it to concealment when you can go full spray?

Lol, I know that's not a trench coat
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      I can deal with the glare of hid's, but the assholes that run around with high beams on makes me want to go postal on them.
      This too. Guess I'm an old grouchy fucker. I get this all the time on I 20 in the mornings. I'll let them pass and then throw on the high beams behind them(makes me feel better). Surprisingly, most of the time they go on oblivious to what I've done.

Comment

• Out West(Midland/Odessa) there's a bunch of fuckers, normally in bro-dozers, that seem to think that their grille-mounted LED light bar is a valid substitute for headlights. That shit is 10x worse than any of the aftermarket HIDs I've seen.

Comment

• I've got a LED headlight in my drz, but fuck it I'd rather be annoyingly visible than roadkill

Comment

• At COTA today for the Lone Star Le Mans. Not sure how I feel about the sound, but the damn thing is fast.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Yea, pretty sure that is doing what they wanted it to do lol. I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
                    My 10.5" full auto M4. Perks of the job.
                    What is it that you do?

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
                      What is it that you do?
                      Diplomatic Security

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...