Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
    Who in the hell takes the time to take that picture?
    Welcome to modern society...

Comment

LMAO! no shit, as soon as my heart attack was over I am bouncin the fuck outta there.

BUT, in today's sad existence the person who took the pic probably didn't even know there was anything wrong. The pic was probably taken and placed with a caption that read "is this normal?"

Comment

SVO painted those pictures.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

• Really surprised it did not catch the "stuff" on fire that is stored all around the area. Makes you wonder who had the idea of storing all the flammable materials near the flame and heat source?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
              Really surprised it did not catch the "stuff" on fire that is stored all around the area. Makes you wonder who had the idea of storing all the flammable materials near the flame and heat source?
              Same person that ran the ground.

Comment

• I don't think a sane man would stand there and take a picture. Unless he knew for a fact there was no gas in anywhere in the system. That could be it
                WH

Comment

• Comment

• When you want to go Flavortown, but you didn't bring your passport...
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Lmao

Comment

• Soap will finally get that cow Barbie he's been wishing for.

Comment

• I'd hate fuck the shit out of her.

Comment

Working...
                                X