Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    I had a 640x30551 one on deck, but decided against it.
    Do it pussy
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• This is in no way a free post that's intended to get us past the long photos and onto the next page.

Comment

• Being able to selective add image urls to a block filter is a great thing.
        sigpic

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Did some exploring today.

FiFi is in Fort Worth for winter maintenance.

I found out today that one of my favorite paintings lives down the street from me at the Amon Carter. "Sunrise, Yosemite Valley" - Albert Bierstadt (1870)

Did you know there's a dinosaur genus/species unique to Texas?

And there's an early Monet exhibit at the Kimbell

Comment

• Comment

• Fine art, then tear that ass up 3000

Greatness

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

And there's an early Monet exhibit at the Kimbell

I'll never understand art. It doesn't look like anything, no talent at all, that shit might as well be an ATF stain on my garage floor after a transmission swap, yet it's worth all the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                        I'll never understand art. It doesn't look like anything, no talent at all, that shit might as well be an ATF stain on my garage floor after a transmission swap, yet it's worth all the money.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Wow. You might want to work on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            Wow. You might want to work on that.
                            It's shit, there is nothing more to say. This is talent, a photo realistic pencil drawing.

This is talent, you can actually tell what the fuck he was trying to do. That Monet looks like someone got shitfaced drunk, dropped some acid and tried to paint a tree.

Comment

• You like realism. There are other forms of art as well. Lol at getting angry about it.

Comment

It's shit, there is nothing more to say. This is talent, a photo realistic pencil drawing.

This is talent, you can actually tell what the fuck he was trying to do. That Monet looks like someone got shitfaced drunk, dropped some acid and tried to paint a tree.
                                Art is subjective, not unlike automobiles. Picture someone buying $1 million McLaren and another person looking at it and saying it's just a fucking car with four wheels getting from a to B, here's a Mustang that does the same thing.

David
                                Last edited by cobrajet69; 12-17-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X