No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Please elaborate.

Just my observations. But I base them on a few things:

1. Growing up, and as a teen, it didn't seem to be everywhere like it is now. People of course had guns and would sometimes talk about guns, but for most, it didn't seem to be this big hobby that it is now. They seemed to really only go shooting, as a matter of practice. And that was something done perhaps once or twice a year. Of course that's not to say the hobby wasn't around then, and that there weren't plenty of people interested. Just that its grown much larger in the past decade, than it was when I was in elementary and high school.

2. I believe all those TV shows have an impact on this king of thing. I guess you'd call it trends. Motorcycles, musclecars, antiques... guns. All those new TV shows help to popularize it and make it seem cool, to those who may have otherwise not really noticed or paid very much attention.

3. The obama administration has pushed it out to the forefront, with its constant antagonizing of the common working man. No way around that, Obama has ironically, had a very positive impact on firearms sales. And the more people that own, the more people shoot and will develop the interest and go ahead and get into the hobby.

4. Yet another area the internet has impacted in a big way.
      WH

Comment

• If I point to the Kitty, I wonder what they will bring to the table...

Comment

• Oh, I don't know, maybe that plate of rice shaped like a Hello Kitty?

Comment

• Nah, it's the veggie tray on the bottom left.

Comment

• Yeah having even a cartoon cat on an asian menu, would make me question it. Especially when its in the damn pot
              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Nah, it's the veggie tray on the bottom left.
                That veggie tray is for hot pot. You can get meats, too, as illustrated on the right side of that menu pic. You boil it all in whatever flavor of broth you want (those four bowls on the menu above the veggie tray), right at your table. It's usually all you can eat, so once you're done, you tell them you want more meat and/or veggies and they bring you more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  That veggie tray is for hot pot. You can get meats, too, as illustrated on the right side of that menu pic. You boil it all in whatever flavor of broth you want (those four bowls on the menu above the veggie tray), right at your table. It's usually all you can eat, so once you're done, you tell them you want more meat and/or veggies and they bring you more.
                  Look at this smarty art nigga right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    Look at this smarty art nigga right here.
                    Well, he did marry an Asian woman. That makes him much more an expert than you.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        Just my observations. But I base them on a few things:

1. Growing up, and as a teen, it didn't seem to be everywhere like it is now. People of course had guns and would sometimes talk about guns, but for most, it didn't seem to be this big hobby that it is now. They seemed to really only go shooting, as a matter of practice. And that was something done perhaps once or twice a year. Of course that's not to say the hobby wasn't around then, and that there weren't plenty of people interested. Just that its grown much larger in the past decade, than it was when I was in elementary and high school.

2. I believe all those TV shows have an impact on this king of thing. I guess you'd call it trends. Motorcycles, musclecars, antiques... guns. All those new TV shows help to popularize it and make it seem cool, to those who may have otherwise not really noticed or paid very much attention.

3. The obama administration has pushed it out to the forefront, with its constant antagonizing of the common working man. No way around that, Obama has ironically, had a very positive impact on firearms sales. And the more people that own, the more people shoot and will develop the interest and go ahead and get into the hobby.

4. Yet another area the internet has impacted in a big way.
                        Yes, the attack on guns has resulted in a growth of the entire industry. All of these things are good. The bigger the support, the harder to get legislation against it.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          I like this....

Comment

• Buy your don't mess with Texas coin

Comment

• Sorry for the messy windshield

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• From “Star Wars”-style speeders to an inescapable surveillance drone, many of the futuristic advances seem straight out of science fiction or Hollywood blockbusters.

Meet the 32-ton armored combat vehicle that’s the ultimate tractor— albeit one that can punch holes through concrete, fire rockets, and carve safe passage through minefields for soldiers.
                                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                                X