David

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
          I wish that were real.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            I wish that were real.
            I'll give you a pass - you probably wrote this is in the future before coming back to our timeline and now, thanks to to the prime directive, you have to act like you don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              I'll give you a pass - you probably wrote this is in the future before coming back to our timeline and now, thanks to to the prime directive, you have to act like you don't know.

https://www.amazon.com/U-S-S-Enterpr.../dp/1451621299
              The only time travailing that I have ever done was going back in time and not forward. I had to find Magnus's mother and bone her so he could be born. About 30 years ago someone wrote a movie based loosely on my experience which at the time I found really odd since I had not done any time travailing at that point but who am I to question a time travailing paradox. I was also seriously pissed that they had MJ Fox play me when I had not done anything yet and don't even fucking get me started on Ferris Bueller's day off or Risky Business.

Thank you for the link; order placed.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  I've seen that before. I really hope it's a joke.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
                      Except herpes, it doesn't make you any stronger

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        Natural selection, do your thing

Comment

• Just came across this today. My grandfather who passed in 1996. This was his company before joining the 101st. He was one the guys that jumped into Normandy the night before D-Day.

He's standing directly in front of the flag.

He is the sole reason I am the only person in the family with firearms. Everyone else is a snowflake and scared of them. I have ammo cans rounds plus "scary black rifles" - he would be proud to see what I own.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                            Just came across this today. My grandfather who passed in 1996. This was his company before joining the 101st. He was one the guys that jumped into Normandy the night before D-Day.

He's standing directly in front of the flag.

He is the sole reason I am the only person in the family with firearms. Everyone else is a snowflake and scared of them. I have ammo cans rounds plus "scary black rifles" - he would be proud to see what I own.

My granddad and great uncles, too. That was the greatest generation. I'm glad most of them are gone so they don't have to see the unbelievable shit we have to show for their sacrifice. My granddad died Aug. 2001. We were so glad he wasn't here for 9/11. One of his brothers was a pilot and the other brother was a nuclear engineer in the war.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                              My granddad and great uncles, too. That was the greatest generation. I'm glad most of them are gone so they don't have to see the unbelievable shit we have to show for their sacrifice. My granddad died Aug. 2001. We were so glad he wasn't here for 9/11. One of his brothers was a pilot and the other brother was a nuclear engineer in the war.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
                              Truth.

I come from a family of Welsh pacifists...until the Alamo, and then the gloves came off.
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• The 9th guy to the left of your grandfather, with his big grin and lid to the max, I bet this guy was the jokester

Fantastic photo, thanks for sharing
                                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                                X