• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmm ass burgers.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Wow and just when I thought I had seen all of african/puerto rican/mexican/redneck engineering known to mankind...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
              I'm guessing we can't see the home fabricated 8.8 scatter shield?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Wow and just when I thought I had seen all of african/puerto rican/mexican/redneck engineering known to mankind...
                Money says it's a 4 lug w/ stock axles and factory uppers & lowers

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                I'm guessing we can't see the home fabricated 8.8 scatter shield?
                doh!

Aside from the grey/red paint differences, looks factory legit
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

fair market value= jack shit, or salvage value on the steel plate, whichever is greater.
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• It is one mans dream, his neighbors nightmare

Comment

• I see it and I'm reminded of Boba Fett, and Battlestar Gallactica for some reason.
                      I'm aware that Boba Fett was in Star Wars

Comment

• Man, gotta admit, that house is pretty badass inside.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                          This guy lives about 5 doors down from me. I saw that truck before he did all that to it. I don't get it.
                          He's a retired Vietnam veteran on disability, his family won't let him have a motorcycle anymore so the truck is his project.

He says his kids always want money, and his grand kids always want money and he's not just going to let them have it. He builds the truck to keep himself busy, most days he works on the truck and then goes to see a movie.

I sold him the first piece of chrome after his silverado burned down, the chrome vent visors.

Comment

The one near Rockwall is much cooler

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
                              He's a retired Vietnam veteran on disability, his family won't let him have a motorcycle anymore so the truck is his project.

He says his kids always want money, and his grand kids always want money and he's not just going to let them have it. He builds the truck to keep himself busy, most days he works on the truck and then goes to see a movie.

I sold him the first piece of chrome after his silverado burned down, the chrome vent visors.

Ive heard this before, if youre going to blow money, buy wheels, custom wrap or paint it, supercharge the motor, that makes sense. Its his truck, he can do as he pleases, but it makes him look batshit crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X