• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to break it to you but,

nobody cares.
    WH

Comment

• I know. But I still love you even though nobody else does there big guy.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        My newest family member! My beloved cat of 17 years was put down Monday, she just couldnt move and all the sudden lost all her sight. She was my dads and I inherited her from him and miss the hell out of her. But I always wanted a Ragdoll cat and found one thats solid white with blue eyes so he is deaf (genetic defect). Since he was deemed "defective" I was able to get him for 2/3 off. He is already big at 8 weeks old and should get 24-28lbs fully grown. Named him Walter White. lol

Your pussy looks soft & warm.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            I laughed WAY harder than I should have at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              They haven't done it yet. Still a glorious one-star rating.
              Has Netflix changed their rating system? I was looking earlier and it only gives a thumbs up/down option now.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                Has Netflix changed their rating system? I was looking earlier and it only gives a thumbs up/down option now.
                Yes and yes, that's all you can give now, thumb up/down.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Sav'in money on tires, new rims, original tires!

Comment

• I think that's some dumbass euro style.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I think that's some dumbass euro style.
                      Don't they stretch a thin tire over a fatter wheel?
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• I think it has/had to do with skirting some law about tires extending past the body line, so the wheel is pushed out past it.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Let it be on the record that I fucking hate the made up word "bae"

Comment

• Probably blew right through it. My guess it was for some sort of job, gathering DNA.

Comment

• via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

Working...
                                X