Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• You may be cool, but you'll never be Paul Newman in a speedboat on the Thames cool.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• I imagine that seat is perma creased.

Comment

• Comment

• That site right there, is down right sad...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• man... classic car wrecks scare the hell out of me.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                man... classic car wrecks scare the hell out of me.
                Exactly. I used to chuckle at the old timers and their stories how indestructible "Detroit iron" was.

Comment

Nothing quite like coming to a violent stop with only a lap belt, and the only crumple zone in the car is you.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Tornado damage is much different than actual crash damage...

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Exactly. I used to chuckle at the old timers and their stories how indestructible "Detroit iron" was.
                      Yup.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      Nothing quite like coming to a violent stop with only a lap belt, and the only crumple zone in the car is you.
                      That.

I keep my head on a swivel when I'm in traffic in the '66. In the mean time I continue to upgrade things like suspension and brakes to hopefully keep from getting in a fight with physics.

Comment

Yep, I get wigged out in wild traffic in my Bird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          Hey now, I've got shoulder belts and a collapsible column in mine.

Comment

• We're headed for 50k posts. Some asshat needs to make it memorable.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that ones from a tornado. Way too much damage in back ground too.
                              "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                                I'm pretty sure that ones from a tornado. Way too much damage in back ground too.
                                See post 49989

Comment

Working...
                                X