Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
    I'm pretty sure that ones from a tornado. Way too much damage in back ground too.
    You're just underestimating the fragmentation of classic cars.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        You're just underestimating the fragmentation of classic cars.

They said that 55 was in a flood that did that ??

Comment

• Those old cars will wad up like paper just like the new ones No problem
          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            We're headed for 50k posts. Some asshat needs to make it memorable.
            Na.
            sigpic

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                  Where's the 10-100 that's better than the 10-200

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    Yup.

That.

I keep my head on a swivel when I'm in traffic in the '66. In the mean time I continue to upgrade things like suspension and brakes to hopefully keep from getting in a fight with physics.
                    You should go for a ride in mine. I only really worry about getting rear ended.

moar pictars!

Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 05-08-2017, 08:31 AM.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Yeah man, I know you've done a ton of work to yours since I last saw it.

Pics!

Comment

• Man those wheels really changed the look of your ride Blake. Much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          You should go for a ride in mine. I only really worry about getting rear ended.

moar pictars!

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          Yeah man, I know you've done a ton of work to yours since I last saw it.

Pics!

Looking good gents. I've done a ton as well, but don't have any pictures of proof. I'll work on that.

Comment

• Damn BLAKE looking stellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                              Man those wheels really changed the look of your ride Blake. Much better.
                              Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                              Damn BLAKE looking stellar!
                              Thank you gents! I've been driving the hell out of it in this nice weather we've been having. It's never driven better than it does right now. Always some little stuff to sort out, but that's part of the fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                Thank you gents! I've been driving the hell out of it in this nice weather we've been having. It's never driven better than it does right now. Always some little stuff to sort out, but that's part of the fun.
                                I'm not really into classic cars, but that's a looker right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X