Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
    That looks really really bad for you but I still want it. Where is that from?
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post

I don't understand the mentality that is behind people doing this. Seems exactly like those old beater box chevy cars with 28" rims on them.

Must be some kind of desperate plea for attention. I think I dislike the bro dozer crowd as much as the... ethnically modified ones.
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Google seems to lean towards Shake Shack. I cannot confirm if it's true or not.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I wonder what kind of vape he uses?
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Y'all, give the little guy a little credit, at least his mirrors are in! That's what I thought the picture was about anyway, a Dodge not towing something and their mirrors being in, not the little pointy things on the wheel lugs, or the monster stickers missing from the back window
            JFK
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              Google seems to lean towards Shake Shack. I cannot confirm if it's true or not.
              ^Correct.

Comment

My wife calls them penis extension trucks.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• sign me up
                      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Half of your community estate.

Comment

• That's rich!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Half of your community estate.
                              Niiiiiiiiice!
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Anything, anything that fits, Steve!

Comment

Working...
                                X