Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• ^^^ It wasn't long after that when people started taking themselves far too seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post

You sure about that? Hateful Eight only made $155+mm, but it only cost $44mm to make. Sounds successful to me.
        Ha! You must be a Tarantino fan.

Tarantino's Grindhouse Planet Terror and Death Proof made $25 million at the box and cost $67 million to produce. That is the very definition of a box office bomb. That's what I was referring to in his attempt to recreate the '70s motif of exploitation film making.

Originally posted by BLAKE
        And all I'm asking is if you think this is a bad thing.
        No, just being pragmatic. However, I think we kind of drifted a little off topic. Not a big deal, though....

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
          Ha! You must be a Tarantino fan.

Tarantino's Grindhouse Planet Terror and Death Proof made $25 million at the box and cost $67 million to produce. That is the very definition of a box office bomb. That's what I was referring to in his attempt to recreate the '70s motif of exploitation film making.

No, just being pragmatic. However, I think we kind of drifted a little off topic. Not a big deal, though....
          Fair enough. I think the problem with the Grindhouse movie was that it sucked. lol. Some good moments, but some of the worst work from both directors.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• My radio I've had since before I was made...still works perfectly.

Anyone else a KXT 91.7 listener? Livin

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post

My radio I've had since before I was made...still works perfectly.

Anyone else a KXT 91.7 listener? Livin
                    91.7 is pretty damn good. It's the only non clear channel station in the metro that I'm aware of. And it's commercial free
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      91.7 is pretty damn good. It's the only non clear channel station in the metro that I'm aware of. And it's commercial free
                      I think 89.3 KNON is still going.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        95.9 if you're in FW and like country that's not shit.

Comment

• Good Texas music, no bedazzled jeans hick-hop crap

Comment

• Denton public radio

Independent Music Radio for North Texas

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post

Current resident is old woman, who has some many kids that she doesn't know what to do. Which is why the house is that large, need the room.
                              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                I don't know why they bothered dragging him out. Fuck em.
                                Because it would smell pretty bad if they left him to burn.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X