Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon story for reference
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Lmao, just saw this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• First drive in 3 years was good, nothing fell off

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post

First drive in 3 years was good, nothing fell off
                I bet some rust fell off :^)

That trunk tho... yuge
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Comment

• Natures weight reduction, I’ll start on that stuff very soon.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                      The tide is high.

Comment

• Looks like the tide wasn't so good to her,

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                          Looks like the tide wasn't so good to her,
                          LOL at a meth head judging the looks of a 72 year old.

Comment

• Amid declining ratings, the NFL is getting desperate

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              Amid declining ratings, the NFL is getting desperate

Id still hit it....

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                                Looks like the tide wasn't so good to her,

At least she got the tits I wanted to bolt on the younger version. She looks like Taylor Swift in one video of her singing Tide Is High that I watched/pulled to.

Comment

Working...
                                X