No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nascar equality, this is tech after the '08 daytona truck race. top 5 all toyotas........
    pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
      Bull fucking shit it will.
      I have owned two Samurais, two CJ5s and one CJ7, yeah, they do, and as Forrest said, they cost half as much as the usual CJ/YJ/TJ.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Seen this on the 35w south onto 820e merge. .I wonder how the fuck did it happen.

Comment

• Woman driver duhh ^^^^^
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by sosoe View Post
            Seen this on the 35w south onto 820e merge. .I wonder how the fuck did it happen.
            I was talking to a fellow board member (that works for FWFD) about that on Tuesday. He said it ended up there, it wasn't put there. The FD gets several calls about it every day since it happened because people driving by think there might be someone trapped inside. The city can't remove it though because it is setting on property that is under control of the company that's doing the construction. Don't know why the owner hasn't had it removed. maybe they're in the hospital or can't afford to.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              I was talking to a fellow board member (that works for FWFD) about that on Tuesday. He said it ended up there, it wasn't put there. The FD gets several calls about it every day since it happened because people driving by think there might be someone trapped inside. The city can't remove it though because it is setting on property that is under control of the company that's doing the construction. Don't know why the owner hasn't had it removed. maybe they're in the hospital or can't afford to.
              The easiest way to stop calls is to wrap yellow crime scene tape around the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                The easiest way to stop calls is to wrap yellow crime scene tape around the car.
                If the two fluorescent (one green, one orange) "move it or lose it" stickers don't work, I doubt crime scene tape would either.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• that suv has been there for like 2 weeks now, someone put a large doll in the busted back window and it looks like a small child trying to get out the back of it

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    shit thats good. Spit DP out my nose.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      I have owned two Samurais, two CJ5s and one CJ7, yeah, they do, and as Forrest said, they cost half as much as the usual CJ/YJ/TJ.

Stevo
                      Standard "I have owned" high throne bullshit comment.

No one is arguing costs here. One's american, one is not.
                      Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                      Baja-Bob.com

Comment

A picture of Amish Christmas lights I took last year..

Comment

• Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
                          Standard "I have owned" high throne bullshit comment.

No one is arguing costs here. One's american, one is not.
                          Nobody was arguing the make either!

Comment

Nobody was arguing the make either!
                            lmao

Any way you put it, the tested durability of an inline 4.0 versus the poop suki motor, the 232 and d35/30's (d44's locked if you buy a stock Rubi) vs. the weak ass t-case and gear ratios, the added articulation and performance of front and rear coil suspension (in a TJ) versus stiff ass leaf springs, the aftermarket of parts and accessories all contribute to a product that is favored among the world. short supply = looser in this one.
                            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Damn. That thing is really tough. And look at that wheelbase! I think I saw one of these once in a junkyard, completely operational and in working order -the only issue being that its a piece of shit.

Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Hard to tell from the pic, but it looks like it's making it just fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X