1-Don Yenko
        2-Grady Davis

Roger Penske-Telar Maserati 61

Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso

Comment

• Oh man, that Ferrari is SEXY.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            I was talking to a fellow board member (that works for FWFD) about that on Tuesday. He said it ended up there, it wasn't put there. The FD gets several calls about it every day since it happened because people driving by think there might be someone trapped inside. The city can't remove it though because it is setting on property that is under control of the company that's doing the construction. Don't know why the owner hasn't had it removed. maybe they're in the hospital or can't afford to.
            I saw that too. Suppose the construction company likes it being there as a reminder to get people to slow down? I seem to recall seeing severely wrecked cars displayed on a flatbed at the 121/114 construction area.
            Men have become the tools of their tools.
            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Comment

• Steve McQueen’s Lotus 11

Jackie Stewart

Ferrari 250 GTO at Targa Florio 1965

Mickey Thompson’s Mustang at Bonneville

Corvette at Daytona 1970

Dodge Charger Daytona at Bonneville

Mercedes 300SL at Le Mans 1952

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    Oh man, that Ferrari is SEXY.
                    Yeah, but someone needs to tell that sammich maker to get her purse off the damned fender!

Also (Matt), I just recorded an episode of Chasing Classic Cars where a 2nd owner of one of those cars was selling his. It sat in his garage for YEARS.

Nice cars man.

David

Comment

Comment

• I love those old racin' pics along with the comments... where are you finding that stuff?

mardyn

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post

Always mess with their heads.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                              Yeah, but someone needs to tell that sammich maker to get her purse off the damned fender!

Also (Matt), I just recorded an episode of Chasing Classic Cars where a 2nd owner of one of those cars was selling his. It sat in his garage for YEARS.

Nice cars man.

David
                              Sheeit! That was brand new lacquer. I bet it was harder than the chrome on the bumper.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                                I love those old racin' pics along with the comments... where are you finding that stuff?

mardyn
                                From a bunch of different places. I have links galore saved from all over the place.
                                Example: http://driverphoto.foroactivo.com/t3...l-gp-de-monaco
                                DomainMarket.com sells premium domain names to entrepreneurs, businesses, and nonprofits that want to dominate their online marketplaces and control great brands.

John Surtees at the 1967 German Grand Prix

Jim Clark - practice session for the 1966 Nürburgring Grand Prix.

Fred Hurst
                                "wheeled his wild injected A/Gas Barracuda to the Street title at the 1968 Finals in Amarillo, Texas. He ran a sub-national-record 9.45 to defeat Ed Hedrick in Bill Jenkins’ A/MP Camaro"

Freight Train dual-engined Top Gasser - Dallas Int’l Motor Speedway, 1969

1954 Chevrolet Corvette Corvair concept

Comment

Working...
                                X