Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
    After 15 seconds of Jamal bumping his gums he would be beating feet off my porch. I despise salesmen like that.

Stevo
    Jamal? LOL wow...

I can't stand salesmen, but I've never met one like that.

Had this CUTE chick come up to the house last weekend offering a Kirby vacuum demo. Said she was getting college credit and $50, so I was like "I'll sign whatever you need me to sign, but I don't have any interest in a vacuum"

She's like "well, the lady that signs off on it is sitting in the car over there, do you have a high traffic area I could do a demonstration on?"

"Sure, a lot of cars pull in on my driveway" (I have a dusty gravel driveway) "If you bust out that vacuum and it picks up all of the dust off of the driveway and just leaves the rocks, I'll buy one right now"

My dad happened to be in town visiting and LOL'd

She just wilted and tried to play all cute and I basically told her to GTFO.

I would have bought a vacuum from the dude in the vid just so he could get his commission. People have no problem paying $10 to go see a shit movie or $10 for an ultra-processed meal combo at their favorite fast food joint.

I got no problem giving props to somebody out trying to make something of their self.
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      Jamal? LOL wow...

Had this CUTE chick come up to the house last weekend offering a Kirby vacuum demo. Said she was getting college credit and $50, so I was like "I'll sign whatever you need me to sign, but I don't have any interest in a vacuum"

She's like "well, the lady that signs off on it is sitting in the car over there, do you have a high traffic area I could do a demonstration on?"

"Sure, a lot of cars pull in on my driveway" (I have a dusty gravel driveway) "If you bust out that vacuum and it picks up all of the dust off of the driveway and just leaves the rocks, I'll buy one right now"

I would have bought a vacuum from the dude in the vid just so he could get his commission. People have no problem paying $10 to go see a shit movie or $10 for an ultra-processed meal combo at their favorite fast food joint.

I got no problem giving props to somebody out trying to make something of their self.
      this.
      Originally posted by 56482
      only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

• i had another ethnic lady come try to sell me advanage, she wasn't half as good. I dont know If i would have bought that. I damn sure would have bought him a beer! haha

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
              Yup
              Nice pic.
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                Jamal? LOL wow...

Perfect!

Comment

• Comment

• Those pics are awesome, Jen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                      /snip
                      nope!

great photos

Comment

• Newest addition to our tank

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• What parked next to me at work yesterday.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                            What parked next to me at work yesterday.

Was this staged or did they really randomly park next to you. I have to admit if I see a cool mustang out in the parking lot, I'll park close them and stare as I walk away, just a dorky thing I do.

Comment

• I parked by the M3 (or whatever) then when I came out to leave the other two were there.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                                racist much?
                                Originally posted by Superwho View Post
                                ibtbr
                                Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                                Jamal? LOL wow...
                                He looked like a Jamal. I guess I could have called him Tommy or Filbert or something...

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X