X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      Fuck yo doggy bed, cracka.
      LOL. Someone edited my post and made it say, "cracka". It was supposed to be a takeoff of Rick James' "Fuck yo couch, nigga".

Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          LOL. Someone edited my post and made it say, "cracka". It was supposed to be a takeoff of Rick James' "Fuck yo couch, cracka".
          Oh shit! double LOL. It looks like it automatically converts nlgga to cracka.

Fuck yo censorship, nlgga.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
            What parked next to me at work yesterday.

I think that's only the third vette I've ever seen with a front plate. Fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
              More to the point: why bother drilling holes in a weird spot on the bumper cover? Why not use the spot in the bumper cover in the middle designed for a front plate?
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                More to the point: why bother drilling holes in a weird spot on the bumper cover? Why not use the spot in the bumper cover in the middle designed for a front plate?
                Leads me to believe it's a temporary affixation. Still stupid. He must have been cited recently by a "revenue enhancement" officer.

I've never run a front plate on anything, and never will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                  The only challenges is that I have to wrap it around my leg. I pretty much cut off any circulation when a cute girl walks by.
                  In the mens restroom?

Sent from the last stall on the left
                  http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Leads me to believe it's a temporary affixation. Still stupid. He must have been cited recently by a "revenue enhancement" officer.

I've never run a front plate on anything, and never will.
                    That is a retractable plate, could even be controlled by remote. I have the remote version on my Stang...

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Interesting to see it off to the side like that. It is butt ass ugly with the front cap removed. I simply do not have one on my vette. I have been pulled over twice for no plate, but was able to get out of it both times. Just another risk of driving a vette I guess.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Didn't have a front plate on my vette either, never had a hassle about it either. I 'think' most cops are somewhat sympathetic to the fact that you simply don't litter up a nice car with a front plate. Unless you're driving like a complete ass, or don't look out of place - you won't catch any shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                          Didn't have a front plate on my vette either, never had a hassle about it either. I 'think' most cops are somewhat sympathetic to the fact that you simply don't litter up a nice car with a front plate. Unless you're driving like a complete ass, or don't look out of place - you won't catch any shit.
                          Or you're driving through Pantego.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            Or you're driving through Pantego.
                            ah.. true.. been a LONG time since I've been in that part of town.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                              ah.. true.. been a LONG time since I've been in that part of town.
                              I was pulled over in my vette in Pantego for impersonating a police officer because the capacitor on the rear of my vette's hatch carpet was showing a blue LED visible from the front.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                I was pulled over in my vette in Pantego for impersonating a police officer because the capacitor on the rear of my vette's hatch carpet was showing a blue LED visible from the front.
                                No shit!?!?! Damn, that's a reach even for pantego!

Comment

Working...
                                X