Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turbostang View Post
    No shit!?!?! Damn, that's a reach even for pantego!
    Yeah, he was working an accident at the corner of pioneer and bowen, and spotted me turning while he was outside of his truck and flagged me down. That city is ridiculous.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      Yeah, he was working an accident at the corner of pioneer and bowen, and spotted me turning while he was outside of his truck and flagged me down. That city is ridiculous.
      If memory serves me correctly, they were on the news years back for their shennanigans.

Comment

• by far think Mansfield police is right their with Pantego.

Comment

Interesting to see it off to the side like that. It is butt ass ugly with the front cap removed. I simply do not have one on my vette. I have been pulled over twice for no plate, but was able to get out of it both times. Just another risk of driving a vette I guess.
          This was the one ticket I wasn't able to talk myself out of. My car had just come out of the shop after a front end collision, and the body shop lost the plate in transit. The asshole that pulled me over wouldn't budge, even though I was on my way to the courthouse to get new plates.

Fast forward about 5 years, I get pulled over in Bumfuck, Arkansas on my way to pick up a title. I'm in a dealer truck with a black tag in the front window, not on the back plate holder, I don't have my license on me, I don't have a copy of my insurance or the dealer's garage policy, and he lets me walk away with a written warning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
            This was the one ticket I wasn't able to talk myself out of. My car had just come out of the shop after a front end collision, and the body shop lost the plate in transit. The asshole that pulled me over wouldn't budge, even though I was on my way to the courthouse to get new plates.

Fast forward about 5 years, I get pulled over in Bumfuck, Arkansas on my way to pick up a title. I'm in a dealer truck with a black tag in the front window, not on the back plate holder, I don't have my license on me, I don't have a copy of my insurance or the dealer's garage policy, and he lets me walk away with a written warning.
            They aren't used to seeing those kinds of tits in Arkansas.

Comment

I was pulled over in my vette in Pantego for impersonating a police officer because the capacitor on the rear of my vette's hatch carpet was showing a blue LED visible from the front.
              Good old Pantego, those guys are real professionals over there...
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                Good old Pantego, those guys are real professionals over there...

I've had a ride in the back of one their squad cars before!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  They aren't used to seeing those kinds of tits in Arkansas.
                  They haven't seen hers because she isn't their sister.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    They haven't seen hers because she isn't their sister.
                    Hey now coper, we might fool with our cousins, but our sisters is just insulting.

Your thinking of lousiana.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      I've had a ride in the back of one their squad cars before!
                      What was the charge, tearing the tags off of your mattress?
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        What was the charge, tearing the tags off of your mattress?

LOL, actually my piece of shit SVO broke down on Pioneer Parkway and he gave me a ride to the parts store I worked at. It was after close and my buddy was sitting in his car waiting for me to show up, cop says, "Watch this!" slides the cruiser into the parking lot sideways and throws the spotlight on my pal. Scared the shit out of him! He was even more confused when the cop let me out of the back and we were both laughing like maniacs while he was trying to figure out what just happened. Good times.

Comment

• Just a reminder that this is a picture thread.

Comment

• ^^^^

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post

Just a reminder that this is a picture thread.
                                i bleed Ford blue, but i just might take it in the ass for that...

Comment

Working...
                                X