Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    Went thru 2 of them, the 2nd one demolished the auxillary shaft teeth as well, bound up and scored the auxillary shaft bearings... I made a tool out of the old aux shaft, banged out the aux shaft bearings and changed the aux shaft bearings with the motor in the car, and dropped/cleaned out the pan twice. What a PITA.

BTW, bronze dizzy gears fixed all problems.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Okay, admin. How the fuck is it okay to post a video with N word in it and the title, yet, it's not okay to post a slang of that same word? Please fell free to esplain yo-self.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              Okay, admin. How the fuck is it okay to post a video with N word in it and the title, yet, it's not okay to post a slang of that same word? Please fell free to esplain yo-self.
              it's a song

Comment

• Originally posted by Fern View Post
                Originally posted by Fern View Post
                i honestly can't decide if i would rather take wagon w/ the azian... or that trucko

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  i honestly can't decide if i would rather take wagon w/ the azian... or that trucko
                  hot Azians > all

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    you're not an artist or any sort of professional, just some fuck tard that likes to use the n-word to act cool.

Videos of comedians, musicians, etc are completely different than you coming on here saying, "stupid "cracka" stole my bike", or something along those lines.

If you don't like the rules, I can give you some advice... Don't let the internet door hit ya, where the good lord split ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      hot Azians > all
                      depends on what country, i personally think the chicks from the philippines are the hottest out of all the azians

Comment

depends on what country, i personally think the chicks from the philippines are the hottest out of all the azians
                        Yea, Vietnam chicks are around the bottom IMO. I think the Japanese are well ahead of all the others though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fern View Post
                          Car - yes, exhaust - ehhh.

Comment

Philippines chicks get fat.
                            Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            Yea, Vietnam chicks are around the bottom IMO. I think the Japanese are well ahead of all the others though.
                            Vietnam and Korea have some of the hottest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                              Philippines chicks get fat.

Vietnam and Korea have some of the hottest.
                              I think asian women are the ugliest women on the planet.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                I think asian women are the ugliest women on the planet.
                                Indian.

Comment

Working...
                                X