Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    Philippines chicks get fat.
    Vietnam and Korea have some of the hottest.
    that's why i said personally..

to me korean chicks are down towards the bottom

goddamn it, now i was some fried rice for lunch

Comment

• fuck, now we are getting off topic, back to the pics! if this topic should be further discussed, someone start a poll in the back porch

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        you're not an artist or any sort of professional, just some fuck tard that likes to use the n-word to act cool.

Videos of comedians, musicians, etc are completely different than you coming on here saying, "stupid "cracka" stole my bike", or something along those lines.

If you don't like the rules, I can give you some advice... Don't let the internet door hit ya, where the good lord split ya!
        Whatever. Who put a wad in your panties? If you are going to ban a word because it's offensive, then you can't make exceptions. If it's offensive one time, then it's offensive everytime you use it. That's the same lame excuse the brothers give for why they use it. "We can use it but you can't" Bullshit. You're just letting your power go to your head. I'll abide by your rules because it's not my site, but that doesn't mean I can't let you know how I feel about it.

Comment

Oh, since you wanna call people names, I happen to think you're a jackass.

Comment

• Oh shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              Whatever. Who put a wad in your panties? If you are going to ban a word because it's offensive, then you can't make exceptions. If it's offensive one time, then it's offensive everytime you use. You're just letting your power go to your head.
              what power? I'm not a mod.

I just can't stand when people get upset because they can't use racial slurs. Oh no, you're being repressed!

Freedom of speech wasn't intended for people like you to use racial slurs whenever they wanted.

Yes there is a difference between board members using it, and linking to videos by "artists" who happen to use the word. Now if the video was of a Klan meeting calling for the death of all "crackers", you'd have a case on your hands.

Also, did you officially report anything to the mods, or are you pulling a damnitsteve here and asking the mods to read every thread/post so they know you take issue with something? Try the report option, or PM the mods and let them know how you feel instead of bowing your chest up in the middle of thread because you can't use the n-word...

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                what power? I'm not a mod.

I just can't stand when people get upset because they can't use racial slurs. Oh no, you're being repressed!

Freedom of speech wasn't intended for people like you to use racial slurs whenever they wanted.

Yes there is a difference between board members using it, and linking to videos by "artists" who happen to use the word. Now if the video was of a Klan meeting calling for the death of all "crackers", you'd have a case on your hands.

Also, did you officially report anything to the mods, or are you pulling a damnitsteve here and asking the mods to read every thread/post so they know you take issue with something? Try the report option, or PM the mods and let them know how you feel instead of bowing your chest up in the middle of thread because you can't use the n-word...
                If you're not a mod, then why did you feel the need to reply? You can suck it. If you don't like it, ignore it. I wasn't calling someone a name and denigrating them;simply trying to make a joke based off of a video someone posted. It happens on here everyday. I didn't even use the whole word.

They call it freedom of speech. Not freedom of speech, except for the words I don't like.

As for refering steve, you are grasping for straws. I could care less what others post. I'm tolerant of others' views and I believe people can say what they want for all I care. I don't get all butthurt like others on here (you). I was trying to find out what the mod's reasoning was. If you want to cry about it some more, then great. This is my last post about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  I think asian women are the ugliest women on the planet.
                  I wouldn't say the ugliest, but I find very few attractive

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                        depends on what country, i personally think the chicks from the philippines are the hottest out of all the azians

/thread hijack.

Back to the secular festivities...

Everybody say "Heyyy" if you saw the Leprechaun...
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                          Car - yes, exhaust - ehhh.
                          i love how its an all-factory car that's been slammed... down to the factory caps.

just going through one of my favorite blogs this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post

/thread hijack.

" To me, It look like a Leprechaun, to me!"
                            Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              I think asian women are the ugliest women on the planet.
                              Racist!!!! They are hawt. ESpecially the japs.

Random!

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post

/thread hijack.

]
                                Where's CHAAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAY MURRRRRRRPHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X