No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks all, I really dig the car and it does need a repaint in the worst way. Picked it up in Dallas last night for a customer. He cant drive stick (I know) and the car has issues I have to address but man does she run. I am thinking of keeping it for myself the price was so good on it! Just tell him "Not the right car as your first stick" LOL

Before:

After:

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• my buddy had a 98 cobra that i liked so much that when he got rid of it i was pissed off. his hauled ass and they respond so well to ign. and exhaust upgrades.

Comment

• Originally posted by beaner72 View Post
        my buddy had a 98 cobra that i liked so much that when he got rid of it i was pissed off. his hauled ass and they respond so well to ign. and exhaust upgrades.
        Yes they do. Car already has a Magnaflow exhaust, BBK O/R H-pipe, King Cobra clutch, MAC intake, Tri-Ax and a can tune... not sure if SCT or Diablo. Sounds so nice when pressing the loud pedal.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          Thanks all, I really dig the car and it does need a repaint in the worst way. Picked it up in Dallas last night for a customer. He cant drive stick (I know) and the car has issues I have to address but man does she run. I am thinking of keeping it for myself the price was so good on it! Just tell him "Not the right car as your first stick" LOL
          Looks pretty rough. Just out of curiosity, what was the price? A Cobra like that is the only thing that could make me think twice about my T-bird.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Big Dad; 12-03-2011, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• ^^^^ Oh HELL NO!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Was there something on the wing? Twilight Zone style?

Comment

• It was ManBearPig! But he ducked his head.

Comment

• Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post

[ig]
                            yowza!!!

Comment

• Seen in a midland parking lot - the hot rod pt cruiser

Comment

• Can anyone ID this car? I saw it on the trailer yesterday and thought it looked pretty cool.

Last edited by 71chevellejohn; 12-04-2011, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X