X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
    THAT! Is the effing truth! LOL!!!

Comment

• After MW2 I made up my mind that I wouldn't buy anything from that franchise again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        After MW2 I made up my mind that I wouldn't buy anything from that franchise again.
        Boom.

Hit the nail on the head my friend. I remember thinking world at war sucked, but after the latest turds, world at war looks like gold. Lol. They keep saying that they are trying to go back to cod4. Fucking do it then. It's not hard to emulate a game. Get rid of the goddamn kill streaks, draw up some new maps based on the cod4 ones ( which were spot on) and be done with it. Game has gone so mainstream that it reminds me of Metallica in the 90's.
        2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          Boom.

Hit the nail on the head my friend. I remember thinking world at war sucked, but after the latest turds, world at war looks like gold. Lol. They keep saying that they are trying to go back to cod4. Fucking do it then. It's not hard to emulate a game. Get rid of the goddamn kill streaks, draw up some new maps based on the cod4 ones ( which were spot on) and be done with it. Game has gone so mainstream that it reminds me of Metallica in the 90's.
          Life, he doesn't has it.

Comment

Boom.

Weren't you about 6 years old when the 90s were over?

Comment

Boom.

Game has gone so mainstream that it reminds me of what i saw on an old rerun of Metallica: Behind the Music, from the 90's.
              Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                Fixed.
                rotflmao

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Seven, and I knew every Metallica song by then lol.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                    The pups that asked about Duke Nukem Forever died before its release.. Good thing since the disappoint would have killed them anyways..

Comment

Boom.

haha the modern child.

I remember when kids complained about things going "mainstream", except, it was always music related. Now it is fucking videogames.

I guess you can get in the back of the line with all the Green Day punks bitching and complaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        haha the modern child.

I remember when kids complained about things going "mainstream", except, it was always music related. Now it is fucking videogames.

I guess you can get in the back of the line with all the Green Day punks bitching and complaining.
                        I ain't mad. Load/reload were decent. St. Anger sure wasn't. Lol
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Comment

I ain't mad. Load/reload were decent. St. Anger sure wasn't. Lol
                            And there you go showing your age.

Every person from generations before you will tell you Load/Reload was the end of the real Metallica.

Comment

Every person from generations before you will tell you Load/Reload was the end of the real Metallica.
                              Justice for all was the last "decent" Metallica album. Master of Puppets has got to be one of the best metal songs of all time IMHO.

Comment

Both of them sucked.
                                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Working...
                                X