Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Tinted windows: yes.
    Ramp: no. Young OR Handicapped. Not both. That's nasty.
    Even Magnus has limits.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD
      i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
      Originally Posted By: Polska
      I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• ^nice high and tight

Comment

• ^Damn I didnt notice the first time that half that dudes scalp is hanging off

Comment

• ^ yeah it's go time with my hair comes off with my head attached.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              flame me if you want but if there are 8 people in this pic i am blind......

Comment

• Originally posted by racerx689 View Post
                I'm pretty sure they're under the water.

Comment

• Originally posted by racerx689 View Post
                  I'm assuming they're underwater if they're actually there because I've inverted the colors and played with that picture for a few minutes and don't see shit.

Comment

• Sent from my SGSII
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                      Sent from my SGSII
                      Brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        We had that as a poster in our office and I'm certain there is no one in that picture.
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          I miss my SVT Tour
                          Fun cars
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                            We had that as a poster in our office and I'm certain there is no one in that picture.
                            Of course there isn't. It's showing how BA seals are. They are hidden.

Even seen the navy commercial with the footsteps on the beach?
                            2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                              Of course there isn't. It's showing how BA seals are. They are hidden.

Even seen the navy commercial with the footsteps on the beach?
                              I can sit underwater long enough to be hidden for a fucking picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                                I can sit underwater long enough to be hidden for a @#!*% picture.
                                Yes, but that isn't the point. It is just showing how tactical the seals are, and that the enemy will never see them, etc.
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X