Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I was just fuck'n with you.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Better?
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        ROFLMFAO.... first pic on a Google search of "BMW sex"
        Well.. ya get what you ask for....
        lol I've been seriously considering a 2012 GT lately, and don't date women that need magazines over their face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
          lol I've been seriously considering a 2012 GT lately, and don't date women that need magazines over their face.
          You REALLY need to be careful what you post.....

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          lol I've been seriously considering a 2012 GT lately, and don't date women

Oh, and for the record. After running with the North Texas BMW Club's Autocross group for several years I'm a big fan of BMW's. It showed me how HORRIBLE Mustangs were engineered compared to BMW's. I mean, some of those drivers SUCK but were 5 to 10 seconds faster than me. Originally I thought, well... I just suck at driving..... NO!!!! Their cars stopped AND turned. I was fortunate and was given the chance to drive an older race prepped M3, I6. (Cage, no interior, etc.) HOLY SHIT!!!!! I did miss the v8 power but beat my own time on the same AX course, Mineral Wells, by 8 seconds..... My car... caged, IRS, cobra swapped brakes, etc etc etc...

Comment

Better?
            Actually no, the rims are "fat," and that's BMW's excuse for a station wagon.

Comment

Comment

You REALLY need to be careful what you post.....
                I suck male cock.

Care to edit?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    I suck male cock.

Care to edit?
                    ROFLMFAO. Touche`!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      lol!

Comment

• Agreed. ALF loves his pussy, rare, IIRC.
                        Edit:

Comment

Agreed. ALF loves his pussy, rare, IIRC.
                          Edit:
                          We are aging ourselves, ask any 20 year old who Alf is, and she doesn't know.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun

Comment

Working...
                                X