• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    ... mmph! NOOOO!!!

Comment

I bet you've had to pat down a few like that a time or two.
      LMAO!

My uncle said that one time he and his partner spent 10 minutes trying to subdue a big fat greased up prostitute. He said she had on so much oil/lotion and crap that they kept slipping off her like little kids that jump on the greased pig at rodeos.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Comment

I bet you've had to pat down a few like that a time or two.
              I got a call to make a traffic stop on a car leaving a dope house. A very obese female was transporting freshly made crack to another location.

When stopped, she consented to search and we found over 2 lbs of crack in large patties packaged in ziploc bags hidden under fat rolls. Luckily a female officer took the packages off the woman (some were in gallon ziploc bags) and I wrote on the bags with a sharpie where the bag was located.

Thank God for latex gloves.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                I got a call to make a traffic stop on a car leaving a dope house. A very obese female was transporting freshly made crack to another location.

When stopped, she consented to search and we found over 2 lbs of crack in large patties packaged in ziploc bags hidden under fat rolls. Luckily a female officer took the packages off the woman (some were in gallon ziploc bags) and I wrote on the bags with a sharpie where the bag was located.

Thank God for latex gloves.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      Cooooooooooooool runninnnnnnnnnnngs!
                      LMFAO.

That's almost exctly what I thought too.

Still laughing.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          There are plenty of people that will disagree with your opinion.

I've got a few questions for you:
                          What vehicle do you have that you're so proud of that looks so much better than a Chevelle?

Also, would you have preferred that my screen name reference my mustang?

Do you have a actual problem with me or are you just being a pissy little bitch over being told that you made a repost?

And if this is over your repost, are you going around to everyone that made fun of you and whining to them too?
                          Yes.

Comment

• Comment

• Lmao, that was great. ^^^^

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X