Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

lol how many are going to see this and do it... to see that it actually sounds like pac man

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd View Post
          yea my friend called me a homo cause I parked next to it

another pic

Good looking car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Good looking car.
            I still don't understand why someone painted the Mcdies arch on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              I still don't understand why someone painted the Mcdies arch on it.
              You must be one of those people who don't keep their cars clean enough to recognize a reflection when you see one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                You must be one of those people who don't keep their cars clean enough to recognize a reflection when you see one.
                haha, it is a joke from the very first time that showed up on this site. Whoever owned it right after it got painted posted that pic, and it was a joke for a while on the thread.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      haha, it is a joke from the very first time that showed up on this site. Whoever owned it right after it got painted posted that pic, and it was a joke for a while on the thread.
                      haha and thats why I posted that pic to see if anyone mention the golden arcs...

and honestly thats the only good clean pic I have of the car lol

Comment

• Comment

• ^^haha i had to look at that for a full minute before I figured it out.

Comment

• Me too, then I said "oh shit there's a nigger hiding" out loud. Good thing I'm the only one here lol.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X