• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
        random & shit that i want pics

lol that's crazy. But looks like they could have done 15 .22LR in that thing. And I would be REALLY impressed if those multiple barrels had a controlled plane of fire.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• *drool*

Comment

• Comment

fuck yea.

some for me, some for police.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    lol that's crazy. But looks like they could have done 15 .22LR in that thing. And I would be REALLY impressed if those multiple barrels had a controlled plane of fire.
                    I have one and it kicks like a motherfucker. But i think they make a larger one.

Comment

• Comment

wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                          I have one and it kicks like a motherfucker. But i think they make a larger one.
                          really? I wouldn't think it would be that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            wtf
                            Badass watch concept!!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X