• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^bad ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
      ^^^^bad ass
      I've got a little '67 Bug that I'm pretty much going to leave it like it is on the outside, but lower it, and put those ^^^ 17's on it. My buddy has a '58 Bug and on his drive to Fredricksburg for a car show he got 33 mpg. That's what I'm talking about !

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
        I've got a little '67 Bug that I'm pretty much going to leave it like it is on the outside, but lower it, and put those ^^^ 17's on it. My buddy has a '58 Bug and on his drive to Fredricksburg for a car show he got 33 mpg. That's what I'm talking about !
        I want another one bad, but can't take on any projects right now. I've had a handful of them ranging from '58 to '71. One day down the line I'll have a nice split window slammed on white walls.

Post pics of your '67 when after you lower it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
          I want another one bad, but can't take on any projects right now. I've had a handful of them ranging from '58 to '71. One day down the line I'll have a nice split window slammed on white walls.

Post pics of your '67 when after you lower it!
          Will do. I've got a '66 and a '63 parts cars that I'm going to scavenge parts off of. I'm going to just narrow the beam myself and put Airkewld adjusters and drop spindles on, then go down some splines in the back. I plan on starting the part out on the '66 tomorrow, so I'll get the beam, engine/transaxle, pop-out quarter windows, and what ever else I can save.

The '67 I've got is a weird European model, with factory 4 lug disc brakes (from the Ghia), 6 volt charging system, steering column lock, and a whole bunch of other weird shit that was different than the US models. It's going to piss some people off on The Samba. They already told me to sell it if I wasn't going to restore it....bwahahahahahahaa !!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I fucking about lost it with that cat!
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I want
                .223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                  I fucking about lost it with that cat!

Comment

Will do. I've got a '66 and a '63 parts cars that I'm going to scavenge parts off of. I'm going to just narrow the beam myself and put Airkewld adjusters and drop spindles on, then go down some splines in the back. I plan on starting the part out on the '66 tomorrow, so I'll get the beam, engine/transaxle, pop-out quarter windows, and what ever else I can save.

The '67 I've got is a weird European model, with factory 4 lug disc brakes (from the Ghia), 6 volt charging system, steering column lock, and a whole bunch of other weird shit that was different than the US models. It's going to piss some people off on The Samba. They already told me to sell it if I wasn't going to restore it....bwahahahahahahaa !!
                    LOL!!

Here's a pic of my 66 from back in the day :

Comment

• my buddy in WI has an old bug as well, def a hot little car!

2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

• Comment

• name that movie!

Comment

• ^^^ True Romance I believe
                            .223 > 911

Comment

• 2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                              2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• menace II society

Comment

Working...
                                X